ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING AVAILABLE IN EARLY JANUARY
Welcome to our Online Appointment Booking service. Simply click the link to book an appointment at one of our eight sites. We can prepare returns for 2022 as well as the previous FIVE years (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017).
WHAT TO BRING FOR YOUR TAX RETURN
- Valid picture ID (i.e., driver’s license or passport) for taxpayer and spouse (NOTE: Both spouses need to be present to sign return)
- Social Security or ITIN cards for ALL family members
- Direct deposit information (bank routing & account numbers)
- Copy of 2021 return if possible
- All W-2s and 1099s (if any) for 2022. This includes W-2G for gambling winnings, SSA-1099 for Social Security Benefits, and 1099-G for Unemployment benefits.
- Form 5498-SA and 1099-SA for your Health Saving Account. If your W-2 has an amount labeled “W” in Box 12 of your W-2, you will need these two documents.
- Form 1095-A if covered by Marketplace Insurance
- Form 1098-T and college statement of account showing tuition paid during 2022, if claiming an Education Tax Credit
- Proof of childcare expenses paid including the name, address, and Tax ID number of the provider
- If a victim of identity theft, IP PIN letter from IRS (IRS will mail in early January)
- Health Insurance Premiums or Long-Term Care Premiums Paid (Missouri residents get a break on their state taxes)
WHAT TO BRING FOR YOUR PROPERTY TAX CREDIT (CIRCUIT BREAKER)
*Everything listed above
- Statement from landlord (including landlord address & phone number) of rent paid during 2022 OR paid real estate tax receipt (St. Louis County residents can just bring copy of bill)
- SSA letter for SSI benefits (NOTE: People needing proof of Supplemental Security Income benefits can get verification letters online instantly at www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount. You can also get one mailed to you by calling toll-free, 1-800-772-1213.)
- Non-taxable VA benefit letter
WHILE WE ARE PROUD OF OUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE TOP-NOTCH TAX PREPARATION SERVICES, WE CANNOT PRINT YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS FOR YOU.
Both St. Louis CITY and COUNTY Libraries allow each library cardholder a $5 monthly credit for printouts.
WANT TO SAVE TIME AND MAKE YOUR VISIT MORE EFFICIENT?
>>> Complete this form at home <<< , print it and bring it with you when you come to have your tax return completed. This is a HUGE time saver!