INFO FOR CLIENTS
What you need to bring with you to have your taxes prepared
- Mask(s) – Face covering for each member in your party
- Social Security Cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) for all family members
- Valid picture identification (like a drivers license) for taxpayer and spouse
- Both spouses MUST be present to sign return if filing a joint return
- All W-2s and 1099s (if any) for current year; this includes SSA1099 for Social Security Benefits and SSA letter for SSI benefits
- Form 1095A, B, or C Affordable Care Act health care documentation
- Form 1098T, and the college’s statement of account showing tuition paid during 2020, if claiming an Education Tax Credit
- Statement from landlord (with its address & phone) of rent paid during 2020 or paid real estate tax bill if filing for Missouri Circuit Breaker Property Tax Credit
- Proof of childcare expenses paid including the Name, address and Tax ID number of the provider
- If using direct deposit, a copy of your check for bank account to which refund(s) will be direct deposited
- Copy of 2019 return if possible
Want to save time and make your visit more efficient?
Complete the form online and print it at home. Bring it with you when you come to have your tax return completed.