Menu Close


What do you need to bring with you to have your taxes prepared

  • Mask(s) – Face covering for each member in your party
  • Social Security Cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) for all family members
  • Valid picture identification (like a drivers license) for taxpayer and spouse
  • Both spouses MUST be present to sign return if filing a joint return
  • All W-2s and 1099s (if any) for current year; this includes SSA1099 for Social Security Benefits and SSA letter for SSI benefits
  • Form 1095A, B, or C Affordable Care Act health care documentation
  • Form 1098T, and the college’s statement of account showing tuition paid during 2021, if claiming an Education Tax Credit
  • Statement from landlord (with its address & phone) of rent paid during 2021 or paid real estate tax bill if filing for Missouri Circuit Breaker Property Tax Credit
  • Proof of childcare expenses paid including the Name, address and Tax ID number of the provider
  • If using direct deposit, a copy of your check for bank account to which refund(s) will be direct deposited
  • If a prior identity theft victim, the January 2022 IRS letter with your IP PIN for 2021
  • If a recipient of Advanced Child Credit payments, the January 2022 IRS letter with the amount received in 2021
  • Copy of 2021 return if possible

Want to save time and make your visit more efficient?

>>>Download this form <<<

Complete the form online and print it at home.  Bring it with you when you come to have your tax return completed.

This is a HUGE time saver!

If possible, your returns will be filed electronically with both the IRS and the State(s).
We strongly recommend any refund be electronically deposited into your bank account.